I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Run for the Cure


Just a quick PS. before I head of to bed.

On Sunday, October 1st, I will be dragging my tired hiney out of bed to participate in the CIBC Run for the Cure.

Participants from previous years tell me the day is always cold and raining and the cookies afterwards are often stale. Despite all this, I'm still running because I believe in the cause.

I have a goal of $100 and I only have $20 raised so far. You can donate here or contact me for other details.

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

Ooooh Ahhhh.

Good stuff!

This year I participated in the BC Child's run and the Relay for Life - both for Cancer. It was also good exercise.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 10:43:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home