I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Remarkably I'm in a better mood than I was a few days ago.

Things always seem brighter in the morning.

And tonight I'm just really anxious to be sitting in my seat on the bus, going to see the delightful Mr. Roberts. Alas, the bus doesn't leave until midnight and as much as I want to get up, put on my coat, grab my bags and take the city bus downtown to ensure I can't miss it, this entails me sitting at the downtown Greyhound depot for 4 hours.

Who knew 4 hours could seem this long? 4 hours at work and I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but this, this is supreme torture of the worst kind.

I think I need to go do some meme's on MySpace to blow some time.

Adios, dear people. We shall recommence the monotony on Tuesday when I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home