I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Humping!

It's unbelievable how slow the weeks seem to be going by lately. Some days seem never-ending and I really sort of want another vacation. Or at least a long weekend.

I'm sort of in rant mode today.

Here's another reason that I feel quite old.. my observations on teenagers today.

When did they get so self involved and cocky?

I know I wasn't the greatest teenager, and I definitely am not as big of a punk as some of the kids I witnessed today.

Brilliant Teenage Idea #1: Write your Nexopia nick all over the back of the seat in front of you, or better yet, write it on the window and make it readable to someone outside the bus so the 40 year old pervert in the beat up Ford can go home, whack off to your prepubescent self and then set up a meeting with you. Stupid fucktards.

BTI #2: Talk loudly on the bus on either your cell or to friends. Liberally sprinkle the word 'Fuck' into the conversation and talk about Kevin 'finger-banging' you on Saturday at the party. You think my jaw is gaping open because I can't believe how sophist and cool and grown up you are. In truth, I wonder why your parents allow you out in public with such an underdeveloped vocabulary.

BTI #3: Pop your chewed up gum wads on the windows of the bus, and make sure to drop any and all food waste on the floor when you're done with it. The bus drivers get paid extra just to clean up your crap, I'm sure. And just think of how much of a rebel people will think you once you pull the pink gob out of your mouth and pop in onto the window. You show 'em girl. And the lady who just had a piss poor day at work is singing your praises as she cuts the residue out of her hair at the end of the day. You're too cool, kid. Too cool for school. Get knocked up and go on Social Assistance. You've earned it.

Ugh... Kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home