I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day 2: Bedroom Makeover

The reason that there is no Day 1: Bedroom Makeover is that after prepping my bedroom for painting, quickly steam cleaning the few spots that will need to be redone 3 or 4 times and putting another coat of chocolate brown paint on my bedroom furniture, I was wiped.

All the holes are puttied, the painter's tape is up, pictures are down and all the furniture is cleared out of the room and into the living room. I slept on half the couch last night, since the other half was covered in pictures and the cat. Summer slept on the bare futon mattress that's half leaning against the wood stove.

This morning I need to go to do some running around, picking out the actual paint and the like, but I feel like I've been slacking about blogging lately.

My bedroom still looks very boring and dismal at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home