I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When Tuesday's Worse than Monday...

..Things are bad.

Not much to say tonight.

I feel sort of blah, overwhelmed, uninspired and hormonal which is indicative that 'the curse' is on it's way. If you need to ask what the curse is, kill that need because you don't really want to know.

Mr. Roberts and I went for Bubble Tea tonight. He's being a hero and helping out a friend who has fell on hard times, but discovered he's not great at listening to people talk about nothing of substance for long periods of time, and therefore needed a break.

I feel emotional and I got Chasing Destiny at the library yesterday, so I feel a need to reacquaint myself with my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home