I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Career

Am I the only one here that loves to see couples together that just hate each other?

That has to be the most entertaining thing, when you see two people who just HATE each other -- together? And hey, we've all been there. Staying with someone you don't even LIKE. Two weeks in and you're already like, "No way. I can't stand this person. I'll hang around for 5 or 6 years and then we can end this thing violently. I've got time"

Girls -- you make the craziest excuses to stay. Your friends will all be trying to talk you into leaving him, trying to get you out of it.

"Jill, why don't you just go. He's a jerkoff, just go. Just grab your things and go!"

And you're like "I can't just go, Kim, It's not that simple. My CDs are in his truck. I can't just walk away from 40 or 50 CDs. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more years of abuse before I can leave -- with my CDs". -- Dane Cook


I know I've told a few people this already, but I felt the need to clue in the rest of the world -- I've decided to go into relationship and marriage counseling.

Possibly next year I'm going to take courses in Social Work and Psychology and in all honesty -- I'm pretty excited to have a career choice in mind that seems rewarding on many levels and has room for personal growth as well.

I just hope a certain someone will actually be able to put up with more psychobabble and analysis than he already does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but in the past I have said this...

"He may be a jerk but he's my jerk."

There. Nuff said.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 7:23:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Kwazer said...

Marriage counseling? Awesome...if I decide to go into divorce law, I bet you will have a ton of referrals for me (;

Saturday, August 26, 2006 at 1:40:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home