I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mixing it up

Name: Bridgit
Location: On my ass


Lets Mix it up.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tommorow?
Well.. everything if physically possible. But let's go with the animals (the fish, too because he can survive in mud puddles, not flooded houses) and my computer (not because it's especially valuable, but because one night isn't enough to backup everything on it).

If you could erase anything you ever said to anyone, what would it be?
To a certain asshole who made my 21st year miserable: "Yeah, you can move back in".

You're stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what do you draw on it?
His name in hearts, flowers, my signature

Your theme song is called?
Tired of Being Sorry

If your life was a movie, what category would it be in?
It would defy genres, but just for brevity let's call it a romantoondramedy

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
The whole weight loss thing

How much does it take to make you laugh?
Not much at all

How many sheep do you want on your farm?
Enough to count me to sleep.

Which wizard of Oz character are you most like?
Toto

You learn through mistakes, what mistake are you glad you made? (to learn):
Most of them.. there are a few that are dumber than I am and should never have happened, but they make me who I am today.

Would you ever run naked in the rain with your love?
Maybe not down a city street, but anything is possible

Do you think Giant anacondas really have a purpose on this earth?
Well there's gotta be some muthafuckin' snakes on a muthafuckin' plane, right? (Well said, Bryce)

Which is worse...15 pounds underweight or overweight?
Neither.. it's 15 pounds.

Do you like eating ice cream out of the carton?
Certain types

Do you find it gross to share drinks with family or friends?
Not at all

Does the world revolve around you?
I am the sun, of course it does.

Is everyone equally important to the world?
No. Although in theory, yes.

Do some people truly not deserve to live?
There are a small few.

If the world comes to an end...how do you think it will go?
Not that it will matter, but due to our own stupidity.

Will artifical intelligence help better or destroy the world?(think future):
I've seen the movies. It'll make people obsolete.

How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
Some mornings I'm out of bed fast enough to invoke a head rush, and others the snooze button gets slapped 20 or 30 times.

How important is it for us to find other planets, resources and life?
Well, we're screwing the planet we live on, so y'know, a contingency plan might be a good idea.

What do you think we'll use other planets for in the future?
Raping and Pillaging

Do you think emptying our trash, pollution, and waste on the moon is okay?
No. Does anyone?

What do you think about California?
I read today that the Napa Valley is just about the only part of California not polluted by smog, but yet I'm listening to that Baz Luhrmann song right now with the line about living in Northern California but leaving before it makes you soft, so I think I'll reserve judgement until I see it for myself.

Is it important to you to always stay(live) close to family?
I don't live close to my family, although sometimes it would be nice.

Why are slasher films entertaining?
The adrenaline rush.

Do you think it would be a good idea if we rebirthed dinosaurs?
Did anyone see Jurassic Park?

What do you think about Tennesee?
I've never been. Pretty horses from there, though

What body part do you think humans could live without?
Hair?

If someone invented glasses that can see through things, would you buy it?
If they really worked, I might consider it.


If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live?
In the woods

What do you think about pop ups? Is there a way to get rid of them?
I hate them like every other sane rational person. I have a great program for getting rid of them.

Would you prefer to be emotionless, so you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
Life without emotion would be awful.

When you die, and if you become an angel, who will you watch over?
Can I have multiple charges? There are a few. Family and friends.

If when you die, you become a ghost, would you try to contact your loved ones?
I think I might. I'd miss them.

Would you want to haunt anyone? Who?
Could be fun.

What does everyone live for? (could it be love)?
I'll go with that.

Are emotions what make people want to thrive and live?
A large part of it.

Is there a way to solve world hunger that we are ignoring?
Maybe if generosity were mandatory?

What was (Gods) reason for our creation? What does he expect us to accomplish?
I have a theory..

What do you think should be added to planes? Vending machines?
Beds

Do you have a weak stomach for watching animals consume each other?
If it involves blood.

Do you think its important to conserve the rainforest?
Obviously. It seems pretty futile though.

Why do people move to Tornado country, when their homes will be destroyed?
It's cheap?

Will technology move us forward in life or take us back to the beginning?
It'll be the end of us.

If you could go back in time to the dinosaur era, would you take a visit?
No

Which Holiday pretend character do you wish really existed?
Santa Claus.. that would be a trip!

If leprechauns existed what would the world be like?
They'd always be bitching about their lucky charms going missing.

Mistakes help you learn, but is there some you regret making?
Everyone has regrets.

Do you often make the same mistake twice? three times? constantly?
I try not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home