I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Like You

I realize I rambled forever and ever about my vacation and for that I apologize. Keeping in mind, however, that most of my nights ran from midnight to 7 am during the weekend, you'll have to understand that I was beyond tired and just desperately trying to accomplish something on my list of things to get done.

Tonight I'd tackle the carpets in the basement, but I'm lazy and heading up to a long weekend of no Mr. Roberts and nothing fun planned so I think I can afford to procrastinate.

Again with the excuses.

I'm a good daughter. My folks celebrated 25 years together yesterday and I mailed out my anniversary card today.

Why does that make me a good daughter?

Because clearly I'm only one day late and they'll get home the day Canada Post delivers it anyway, right?

I also went to the Dollar Store and bought candles today. It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home