I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Friday to You!

And me, and everyone else who needs it. Plus, it's a long weekend, so I'm doubly excited for a little R&R at ye olde homestead tomorrow. We're leaving by the crack of 9, and Rossy is watching Ms. Neurotic for me when I'm gone.

Linc Man will still be there, and I'm a little apprehensive about 2 goodbyes with him, since the first was so hard for me. It sounds like we've found him a good home, though. She's really excited to have him, and she runs a dog walking business on the coast so I know he'll be happy to go to work with her everyday. Some things are just for the best, I guess.

I did balance today, wonder of wonders, which put me in a much better mood.

And mom says someone has offered to board Lexus and then drive her to the plane next week so we can get her safely home. A note to my sis, thanks for the offer, but whoever took her to the airport also had to hang onto her for a few days so we could get a flight with quick connections to Grande Prairie. That was where the problem lay, and I knew asking if you and James could watch a potentially abused 10 month old Siberian Husky puppy would be like sacrificing our friendship. ;)

Gotta get laundry done now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

yeah I'm glad it worked out!

I wasn't going to board the dog as I would rather have had her stay with my parents for a few days. They love dogs and stuff but don't want one full time now because as they say "they are enjoying their freedom." I think it's more because they were to sad to lose Sparky last year and they don't want that heartache anymore.

At least you will get to see your baby boy soon!

Have a good weekend!

Saturday, August 5, 2006 at 9:23:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home