I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Fringe!




We had a blast. Don't let the ugly look on Shane's mug fool you. He got his hot girl quota for the day, maple fudge and out of the house with this crazy shopaholic.

I can tell you that my big sister would be in utter awe of all the artisan booths there.. if you can't find cool, funky jewelry then you're either blind or nowhere near Whyte during Fringe week.

We stopped and watched a few street performers, shopped, caught a two person play called 'Two Seconds to Paradise', shopped, browsed booths and shopped some more.

A damn good waste of a day if I say so myself.

In addition to all the shopping, I've got a few crazy craft ideas that will alleviate my dad of his duplicate Bay City Rollers vinyl hidden away in the attic and a great idea for excess corks from wine bottles, because God, I need a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home