I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Find 10 things wrong with this picture

It's 9:20 in the morning. The bank has been open for 20 minutes and I'm standing behind my wicket depositing $20,000 in 100s for an 18 year old Korean girl. And no, I did not ask where she happened upon $20,000, I assumed she, being Asian, is just resourceful and good with her money.

All of a sudden, it hits me. A smell so putrid and vile that I gag and my eyes water.

Remember the smell of your urine the day after that all night bender you had a few years ago? Multiply that by 10 and you may be getting close to the smell I (and everyone else in the bank) was having to endure.

I can feel a headache coming on, people are plugging their noses and the security guard is going nuts with the Oust. And we haven't even been open for half an hour.

Someone actually pissed themselves standing in line at the bank.

It's not unusual for the street people to come in smelling like they've never heard of personal hygiene but that mixed with this was enough to make my nose want to jump off my face and run for fresh air.

Oh, month end -- how I've missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home