I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wasting Time

Wasting time and keeping the PC away from Tyler out of spite:

1. How old do you wish you were?
I don't really mind being 22, although I sort of feel like the year of my 21st was wasted, and therefore, should be done over.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Sick on the couch with Mono. I was watching This Hour Has 22 Minutes in the living room where I'd been sleeping for the past 2 weeks (Doctor said it was too strenuous on my spleen to walk up and down 14 stairs, so I was banned to the lower floor of the house), and then right after a commercial break came on, this anchorman says something about a plane crashing into one of the twin towers in New York City, and then it cut to the image of it happening. I called my mom over and thinking it was still political satire, just sat there saying, "This isn't funny". We stayed glued to the TV for the next 2 weeks, crying.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Dig out some more change. There's always a hot boy around when it happens, and therefore kicking it makes me look like a fool.

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
I think I try.

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
The tattoo of my dog on the small of my back.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Spanish. Although Latin might be kind of neat, too. Then I wouldn't be subjected to looking up phrases like "sub rosa".

7. Do you know your neighbors?
My landlord lives next door on the one side. The Phillipino couple I've never really chatted at length with, although they were always amazed that my dogs just stood there to have a bath and used to gape over the fence.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
Any time I'm out of the house with people I like and I'm not working. I'm really not picky.

9. Do you follow your horoscope? Pretty much.. I'm a typical Scorpio

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
Anything's possible. I'd have to like the place, though.

11. Are you touchy feely?
After a few drinks I am.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
I think that people are attracted to other individuals who hold characteristics that person is lacking.

13. Dream job?
I'm actually thinking a relationship therapist might be cool now. Add one more life ambition to my already lengthy list.

14. Favorite channels?
TBS or Teletoon

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Camping.

16. Showers or Bath?
I enjoy Baths, but the faucet in my bathtub is fucked, so showers it is.

17. Do you paint your nails?
I did my nails on my hands for the first time in over a year. I'll paint my toenails but normally I just get falsies put on my hands.

18. Do you trust people easily?
Initially. Although I have to get a good vibe about them first.

19. What are your phobias?
Sharks, Heights, Betrayel, Getting left behind

20. Do you want kids?
Sure, do you have one?

Not, not really.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Not anymore. Although I used to keep them describing all my conquests. Back when I had conquests.

22. Where would you rather be right now?
In my baby's arms.. naked.

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
When Mr. Roberts holds me

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Heavy

25. Are you paranoid?
No. Why? Did someone tell you I was?!

26. Are you impatient?
My God yes.. how many times I've wished I had a bulldozer while shopping at a mall.
"I know where I'M going.. why don't you idiots?"

27. Who can you relate to?
The dog. It's us against the world, Summie.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Love is love.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Haven't we all?

30.What's your life motto?
Drinking solves 95% of life's ills. Except hangovers.

No.. that's my motto tonight.

Life's just better when you're in love.

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Your basic ringtone. Sounds like a phone.

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Blogging I believe.

33. Who was your last text message from?
Corey.. who was in the next room, incidentally.

34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
My own.

35. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

36. Most recent movie you watched?
Ray.. 2 nights ago.

37 Name five things you have on you at all times.
Cigarettes, cell phone, lighter, wallet, keys and clothes.

38. What color are your bed sheets?
Mint green

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
About $24.00

41. What's your favorite town/city?
Not Edmonton.

42. I can't wait till...
Mr. Roberts and I go to Tahiti

43. Who got you to join LiveJournal?
No one.. this is blogger. (and I actually stole this from a blogger account, so Blah)

44. What did you have for dinner last night?
Homemade Pasta salad

45. How tall are you barefoot?
5'4

46. Have you ever smoked crack?
What? No.

47. Do you own a gun?
No.

48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea or Red Bull

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My eyes, my witty personality

50. Do you have A.D.D.?
Oh, I'm sure.

51. What time did you wake up today?
Like 11:30.. initially at 7, went back to bed in light of NOTHING to do today.

52. Current worry?
Nada. I am footloose and fancy free this evening.

53. Current hate?
Mr. Roberts still being gone.

54. Favorite place to be?
In a pool.

55. Where would you like to travel?
Pretty much everywhere.

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
My God.. I just hope I've figured out what I want to be by then!

57. Last thing you ate?
A big salad with nuts in it

58. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything stuck in my head

59. Last person that made you laugh?
Corey today with his ongoing commentary on Tyler's legs

60. Worst injury you've ever had?
Big bike accident when I was 12.. I had skin grafts done on my chest, almost lost the skin on my chin permanantly.

61. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yeah, probably. I'm crushworthy.

62. What is your favorite candy?
Strawberry Twizzlers, Cherry Nibs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home