I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Goodbye Puppy Man

As I mentioned yesterday, my mom and I drew the conclusion that Linc would be better off in a home that would spoil him utterly rotten and would have the time to devote to him.

Besides my lacking time, Summer is, well, to put it mildly, insanely jealous of me, and is just starting to realize that the cat is not trying to usurp her position, but rather could take me or leave me as long as someone else provided her with sustenance.

So today Trin and Jordan took off with him in a crate in the back of the truck, surrounded by 10 of his favorite stuffies and with enough kibble to sustain him until Monday when Mom gets home from the Prince George dog show with his sisters, and then he's off to his new home next week.

I hope they're good to him. He deserves that much.

But I'm going to miss him. Knowing he's better off doesn't make the tears stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home