I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, July 10, 2006

End Result

I went like the crazed domestic goddess I know I am last night.

One loaf of banana bread, keylime cheesecake squares, mini cherry cheesecakes and a full size banana chocolate cheesecake. My thighs will hate me this week.

I kinda, sorta agreed (under the most extreme duress) to bring some stuff to a baby shower next week for a girl who went off on Maternity leave in May. Her baby was born last month, so it's not a traditional shower with gifts and the like, but we're basically just bringing eats and fawning over him. Everyone else is bringing something, so I figured I probably should, too.

I just hope they don't expect me to hold him.

Bridgit doesn't do so well with babies.

Anyway, here's my offering (there are 2 trays):




And dessert (and supper tonight, late night snack and breakfast tomorrow):




But I'm a little down this am. My sweetie is not in Grande Cache anymore, and there's no guarantee that there is access to the internet in La Ronge, Saskatchewan, where he now is. Now who do I send dirty emails to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home