I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Did Ya Miss Me?

Is it 'Reconnect with Bridgit month'?

My brother, Trinity, and his friend Jordan were stopping at my place on the way to Warped in Calgary last night, so after I got off work I checked the messages on my home voicemail to hear a voice I haven't heard in over 2 years. It was my roommate from Mill Woods, Danny.

I guess he was thinking about me and all the fun times we used to have in 'Ill Hoods', and figured he'd see if I was listed.

He and I had a falling out about the time I moved out and up to the West End with DHW. He felt that Wayne wasn't a good fit for me, and abandoned because I was leaving him for a guy.

When our landlord down there went flakey and decided Wayne couldn't even come over to visit anymore, he and I had enough, and made plans for me to move into his friend Phil's place with him, and Danny took my landlord's side. I'm not sure I really forgave him for that, but it was still nice to hear from him.

Melissa told her parents about finding me online, and they sent on some pictures of us in kindergarten. Guess which one I am?







If you guessed far right, far right and far right.. you'd be right. DTD I told you I remembered what I was wearing in the fashion show! :)

In other news, Trin and Jordan are probably going to stay until at least Saturday morning in order to hit the AFI concert tomorrow night at the Shaw Conference Center. And I'm sending Lincoln back to Dawson with them.

That's taken me months of deliberation. Since his front end fell apart and he was therefore not show quality anymore, Mom and I have debated letting him grow up to see if it comes back together, or if it's just best to find a home where he'll be adored for his other qualities, and not rammed around by a jealous aunt.

Apparently she found a home for him in Fort St James with a young couple who have a 4 month old Alaskan Malamute male who they want a buddy for. I'm going to miss puppy man a ton, but I have to think about what is best for him, too.

Mr. Roberts is back on Tuesday. I missed him.

The bank is only open for half a day today due to the Capital Ex parade on Jasper Ave. They'll be blocking off the two streets surrounding is, and due to robbery protocol (ie. the police don't have a direct path in due to the obstructions of the parade), it's just safer if we open at noon after it's done.

I'm really tired, Rossy, Trin and I walked to 7/11 at midnight to satiate our 3 unique cravings (chocolate, energy drinks and oreo ice cream), and when we got back I fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch at the end of 'Ray'.

So I really ought to get ready to go, just figured it was time to update.

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

That's some purple outfit! Looks familiar!

Why did you get up and post at 8am if you don't have to work till noon and you're tired? Dedication to the blog?

Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 7:05:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home