I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, July 28, 2006

The Concert, No Sleep, and Supes

MSTRKRFT was great, Mr. Roberts and I danced and narrowly avoided the chipper, bouncy little thing in front of us mangling our toes. Keep in mind, it's ill-advised to wear sandals when going out to a club.

We ended up leaving fairly early by nightlife standards, but only because I was already tired and had to work at 9 the next morning.

Which was rough. I made him drive me to work, since I needed that extra half hour of sleep in order to recover, and all of yesterday, wandered around zombie-like, praying I would wake up soon. Naomi and I went for a walk to facilitate the 'wake up!' process, but it failed. Miserably.

At about 5 I woke up though. Hard not to when you're sitting beside a woman on a bus who is approximately the size of a Smart Car, and whose left butt cheek is threatening to cut off all circulation in your right leg. I can stay alert when my safety is in jeopardy.

Last night, he and me and his roommate Jeannette all caught Superman Returns, which I thought was a good flick, and made him glow like a 5 year old at Christmas. And then I went and spoiled it all by saying something stupid like Brandon Routh might be gay. I bought him an ice cream cone at Mickey D's, but I don't think it mended the wound I made.

And it's Friday.. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home