I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

And Sunday

It's Sunday and I'm not sure I really have anything of substance to talk about today.

Not that I usually do.

I have a few errands I need to run today. It completely slipped my mind when I was at the grocery store yesterday that in order to make banana bread or keylime cheesecake, like I intended, I need chocolate chips and graham wafer crumbs. So while I'm out there picking up the missing links, I may as well stop at the bank and deposit my GST cheque.

Good plan? I thought so.

I found out today my home town is at roughly the same latitude at Moscow, Russia. I really have nothing to add or comment in, but hey, that's neat, right?

It's also the same as Edinborough, Scotland and Copenhagen, Denmark. There.. you learned something new today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home