I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ugh.. Geocities

Well.. I've been working on my dog webpage for the last hour and a bit, and I wanted to post the link and have everyone tell me what they think so far, but Geocities has apparently become uber picky with their hourly data transfer limits so it may show a 'This page is unavailable' message. Please try in a bit if this is the case.

Anyway.. it's found here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Hey Sis...

Well the site is cute. Glad you have lots of pictures and the chart looks good. I'm not so sure of the colour choices. All colours are great on their own but I'm not so sure they work that great together. Does that make sense?

Anyhow - I miss ya!

Monday, June 5, 2006 at 1:39:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home