I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Top 10 Reasons People Shouldn't Let Bridgit Drink

10. I'm attracted to fire.
9. I have a worse than normal attention span. What was fun a minute ago is now old, and I need something new to entertain me.
8. I agree to buy things that I shouldn't. Like the BlackBerry I'm apparently getting on Monday.
7. Clothing is always optional with me. And I lose my pants.
6. Sometimes Ross likes to sleep. I know. I found it odd, too.
5. I seem to enjoy dancing on picnic tables.
4. Run out of ginger ale to mix with your rye and now your glass is only half full? Top it up with some Pepsi and it'll still be palatable.
3. Eating a half frozen burrito is fine.
2. Diarrhea of the mouth. And that's all I'll say about that now.

And the top reason to never allow me to drink?...

1. There's now a semi-nude video of me which I sort of fear may surface on the internet some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home