I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Today's New Shit

Well, my competition for points ended up getting pulled today, and before anyone asks the inevitable, "Well doesn't that mean you automatically win?", let me explain. I can't beat myself, so if I have no competition it means I paid $22 for a useless little purple ribbon that I watched blow away while I was walking back into the ring to compete against a champion dog for Best of Breed. No points, though, and that's what I'm really after.

Lincoln was still very well behaved, although he decided part of the way through his examination that he didn't really like chicken anymore. I can't blame him.. even at 10 this morning it was steamy outside.

Wayne was awesome, drove me back and forth to the show site and even ran to Second Cup and brought me back tea. I think I owe him a cake ASAP, before he decides he's sick of playing chauffeur to lil ol' me and furry-face.

And if I didn't think he was the awesomest man ever made already, he bought me a new MP3 player so I don't have to be music-less on the long bus rides to and from work.

"Friends don't let friends go without music", he says.

Yes, I definitely owe him a cake. Possibly my soul.

And Shane called this afternoon while he was waiting to find out "What's in the Van, Man?".. sadly he didn't get the chance to be the eejit who took the $5 in the envelope over the Yamaha Scooter. Man, a scooter would be totally cool.

It's beautiful and my lawn looks like a hayfield, so guess what I'm up to in coming hours?

Bah. Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home