I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sad Story of the Day

Apparently, a gent from Quebec visited a competing Siberian Husky kennel and discovered not only sick and starving sibes, but also some dead and completely decomposed ones.

As it turns out, the owner had not fed his dogs in over 2 weeks, and happily turned over the remaining 26 to his competitor to be cared for. Since then, one dog has passed on due to complications and the other 25 are in dire need of medical attention.

I know that summer is not a lucrative time for racing kennel owners, and really have a lot of respect for this man for taking on an additional 25 dogs.

I made out a money order and sent it off this afternoon at work. This guy needs all the help he can get. The story can be found here.

Not that I'm canvassing, but if anyone else can find it in their hearts, donations can be sent to:

Guy Racicot
53 Chemin-du-Lac-Vert
Saint-Jean-de-Matha, QC
J0K 2S0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home