I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Raining, Pouring.. My bedroom is sadly silent

It's been raining for going on 7 hours now. I could raise a colony of mallards in my backyard and they'd be blissfully happy. It's so wet even my dogs won't set foot outside even if their bladders were in danger of bursting, so those ducks would be perfectly secure swimming around the puddles in what used to be my backyard.

I'm extremely happy that I decided to break down and mow it yesterday. Jamie, Steve's boarder, took it upon himself to trim up the front portions of the lawn and I dawdled around for 2 and a half hours in the back cutting down the hayfield length grass I'd let grow there for the past few weeks. It was almost long enough that I could have fed (and hid) a miniature horse there.

Wayne took the opportunity to take a road trip down to the island before he goes back to work. Got a text from him about an hour ago telling me that he's wet and his fingers are blue. Poor lamb.

I have 'The Bell Jar', my canine cohorts, a cup of tea and the knowledge that I'm finally (FINALLY) looking seriously into my education options. Even if I still don't know what it is that I really want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home