I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A post about nothing of substance

I'm going to go outside to do some yardwork tonight since my back yard harbours a hairy little monster who lays claim to all things chewable and moveable and leaves them randomly scattered everywhere.

As the Puppy Man's 'mom', this is solely my responsibility to make sure my backyard doesn't wind up like Steve's.

What I'd really like to be doing is napping on an air mattress in a pool right now. Or eating salad and drinking something cool and fruity.

Work was.. interesting. One drunk native uttering death threats, one irrate woman on welfare yelling profanities and the stalker is back and as unpleasantly vile as ever. All I need now is an attempted robbery and this might be the best month end EVER!

And when exactly did today become a Wednesday? I spent the entire day at work operating under the belief that it was in fact, Tuesday. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Being Wednesday means it's 2 short days away from the weekend. Speaking of which, someone still currently need plans for our wonderful nation's birthday and I leave this entirely in my adoring public's hands.

So Shane?

How 'bout it?

Ice cream, dude?

Oh right. Yardwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home