I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One Bruised Ego

I passed out getting off the bus today.

I stood up after ringing the bell before my stop and knew that my legs weren't going to support my weight.

I clung to the bar at the back door of the bus for support, and when the bus driver stopped the bus I almost capsized. He opened the front doors for a passenger to get on, and the back doors for me to get off. I looked at the ground for a second thinking it seemed really far down, but tentatively put my foot out and clung to the door to support me.

My foot hit the ground and shortly after that so did the rest of my body.

I passed out for a solid 6 seconds.

The bus driver and the people on the bus all got off and were talking to me, but I don't really remember a lot about what they were saying.

One girl asked the guy beside her if I hit my head, and the bus driver was touching my arm asking if I was ok. I do remember that.

I let the driver walk me to the bench and sit me down and tell me to stay seated for a few minutes, but I was embarrassed and ashamed that the body that had given me so few problems lately had just let me down so badly, so I really only sat for a minute or so before I walked home.

Don't ask me what's wrong with me. I don't really know. I felt flushed today, that's it. I'm sleeping, I'm eating, I'm drinking water, and yes, dad, I'm taking my vitamins. I just passed out.

I could have done without that.

I had a performance evaluation done today, and I got a raise. I need to work on my referrals to the personal bankers since my percentile is below company average, but as long as I can do better at that then I'm right on par and should do well during thje next evaluation, come November. Also, there's an opportunity for me to advance within the next while, and although it might not be a CSR position, it's advancement.

I feel better now. I've stopped crying and things are starting to sort themselves out. I have one more problem to tackle tonight in order to get my life back on track and I hope it goes well.

And my brother has a girlfriend. For years my mom and I debated whether or not he might actually be gay. But he's in LOVE now and he writes sappy lists about why he loves her on MySpace.

My favorites:

"One day I hope her and I leave this country, and move to bolivia to raise goats"

"She will warn me about possible zombie attacks from the south"

"Her dad likes me because i live 1000 kms away"

"I love her forever, and I know she does too."


I love sharing these with people.

Bob's Response:
Day: A period of time of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent. says:
Just give him a couple breakups before he gets jaded
Day: A period of time of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent. says:
Then there will be no more lists

1 Comments:

Blogger Kwazer said...

Wow, that Bob guy sounds like a witty, charming and overall super character.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 8:52:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home