I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm Not Lovin' It

I was on my lunch today when it occurred to me that I was hungry and had 5 minutes left in which to eat. The food court in Commerce Place lacks options. The chinese place tastes like burned everything, there are 3 sub places, a pizza place that charges $4 a slice and the lineup at Edo is always long.

But there's always McDonalds, right?

As much as I didn't enjoy the idea of eating it, I knew I needed food, and fast, so it seemed like the perfect choice at the moment.

That was 3 and a half hours ago and I've still not recovered. It feels like my stomach wants to crawl out of my body and live in someone else's. Someone else who doesn't force a McChicken into it. Not to mention the lethargy. I was full of piss n' vinegar at 1, but now I feel like a good nap with a good book is in order.

What in God's name do they put in that crap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home