I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Love Google!

There's this song that I hear ocassionally in stores and at the gay clubs and last weekend at the Pride Parade. It gets stuck in my head for days afterward and I walk around the streets whistling it so I don't forget the tune. I could never find anyone who knew what it was called or who it was by, but thanks to the joy of Google and a bored random search for "Jamaica Whistling Techno song" forwarded me to someone's blog who was looking for a similar song and the first comment listed under their post was the answer to my prayers!

How fitting that I find my Summer 2006 anthem on the first day of it.. now go DL "Love Generation" by Bob Sinclair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home