I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Going to bed now

» name: Bridgit
» birthday: October 29
» piercings: 2 in each ear, navel
» tattoos: Two.. 'nuff said.. most of you know
» height: Five feet and four inches
» shoe size: 8, 7, 9... depends on the shoe
» hair color: Only my hairdresser would know for sure
» length: Long enough to look girly, not long enough to cover the 'girls' a la Lady Godiva
» Three worst qualities: Frequently overreactive, Naturally suspicious of everything and everyone, world class procrastinator
» Two things you are often complimented for: My eyes, the 'girls'

» current clothes: Brown shirt (go figure), gray slacks
» current mood: Still minutely hungover.. thinking about sleeping
» current taste: In what? Food? Clothes? Movies? Books? Men? Dumb question.
» current annoyance: The fact that EPS took down pics of most of the Whyte Ave vandals.. really wanted to see if a certain someone that I suspect might have been on there, actually was
» current smell: Cigarette smoke
» current thing you ought to be doing: Sleeping
» current desktop picture: Me and puppy man at the show yesterday.. see 2 posts prior
» current favorite group: Was, has been, and will always continue to be Everclear
» current book: Life of Pi by Yann Martel.. started it at the hospital
» current refreshment: Iced Tea
» current worry: Results from the show tomorrow
» current crush: Random People.. some guy with blue eyes that I know
» current favorite celebrity: Angie Jolie.. I wanna see the baby, baby!

Random Questions…

» who likes you: I think I have some friends that don't hate me. Don't I?
» what annoys you: Slow moving crowds at events and malls and grocery stores.
» what do you want to do: Sleep
» who is the person(s) you (almost) never get sick of: Mr Roberts.. he's pretty much awesome.
» who is one person you would marry tomorrow: Oooh, it’s a SECRET (dun dun dun!)!
» do you sleep on your back, stomach or side?: My stomach, which is a habit I have to break so my navel piercing will heal properly
» what would you take if you were stuck on a deserted island?: The library.. with a hot librarian.. and cookies.
» who would you take to that island if you had to take anyone, dead or alive?: Clearly I mentioned the hot librarian?
» do you like water?: No. Stupid molecule of life. Always wrecking everything.
» if your house was on fire and you could only save a couple things, what would you save?: My dogs, my cat and my purse
» have you ever said ‘i love you’ and not meant it?: Not that I can recall..
» what time is it?: 12:27
» what time did you wake up this morning?: Noonish
» who would you trade places with for a day?: Someone blonde.. I want to test that theory
» have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?: Someone told me I looked like Susan Sarandon once. That hurt. She's about 12 years my dad's senior.
» do you regret any of your past relationships?: I regret things about them. Good came of every one.
» shampoo do you use: It varies. Whatevers on sale.
» perfume do you use: Whatever bottle happens to be close by.
» shoes do you wear: I like flip flops lately.
» are you scared of: Still.. leaving people on hold too long.. my hair falling out

Last time you have…

» cried: Earlier.. it's what I get for watching the gd. Life network
» bought something: Donairs for the boys and I earlier
» gotten sick: I wish I would have.. maybe I wouldn't still be hungover
» eaten: The aforementioned donair
» been kissed: Earlier today.. Rossy on one cheek, Corey on the other
» felt stupid: All the freaking time. Especially when I talk.
» wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn’t: I waited for a really long time.. does that count?
» talked to an ex: This afternoon -- I told Wayne to 'shoot something to be proud of'.. he was going to play golf.
» talked to someone you have a crush on: Yes
» had a serious talk: I think I might have been trying to have one of those patented 'we need to talk' talks last night when I was drunk.. I don't remember and no one will remind me, though.
» missed someone: Every day ending with day I miss someone
» hugged someone: Same as kissed. It was a group thing.

Social Life…

» boyfriend: Lincoln.. most stable man in my life. And he likes when I smell like onions and campfire smoke. Love a man that appreciates the finer things.
» interests: Dogs, reading, Spanish, sex, sexy things, yardwork, flowers, my bed, sexy things in my bed with flowers and having Spanish poetry read to me while my dogs happily frolic in my yard.
» are you center of attention or a wallflower: Centre of the wallflowers.
» what type of automobile do you drive: The nonexistent kind. Eventually, the cheap kind. Eventually eventually, the kind that drives itself.
» would you rather be with friends or on a date: With my best friend, on a date.
» do you have a job: Yeah.. I update bankbooks for old people who hate technology.
» do you attend church: When friends get married.
» do you like being around people: The best answer I can give to this one is “sort of”. I like being around people, but I prefer them to leave me alone.
» who is your role model: I admire very many people for small things.. I can't really answer that though.
» have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: I sure I had a chance with all of them, given sufficient blackmail.
» have you ever cried over the opposite sex: Well, that’s general enough to say yes no matter just about what, isn’t it? But yes.
» have you ever lied to your best friend: Never anything important.
» rather have a relationship or a “hookup”: Relationship, every time.
» do you want to get married: It depends. Explain to me the breakdown on tax benefits. Actually, yes.
» do you want kids: I think I’d more enjoy being 'Auntie Bridgit' and everyone else I know can procreating instead.
» what is your favorite part of your physical appearance: My eyes
» what is your favorite part of your emotional being: I care.. that's important
» are you happy with yourself: I try to be, though I usually need a lot more work.
» are you happy with your life: Actually, yeah. I think things are going great.
» if you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: More money.
» A compliment you got that made you blush: "You're the woman that should have bore my children".. he was about 68 and that's why I blushed.
» You get embarrassed when: I'm wrong. But then I'm never wrong.
» What makes you happy: The new song I downloaded being good, presents, flowers, people I enjoy, winning
» Upsets you: Rather redundant question.

Last…

» person you’ve called: Wayne
» person who’s called you: Wayne, returning my call
» time you wished you could live somewhere else: Whenever I pass a travel agent
» TV show you’ve watched: "Exchanging Vows".. I passed out to it.


» Do you believe in online dating: Not anymore. I just took down my profiles. It's hopeless.
» Do others find you attractive: Yeah.. I'm like a combination of every top supermodel out there.. who wouldn't? Especially if they've seen me dance on picnic tables in only my granny panties.
» you want more piercings: Naw.. I think I have enough holes now.
» you want more tattoos: Maybe. Yes. Maybe.
» you write in cursive or print: My cursive has never been legible. Ever.
» you carry a donor card: Well yes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Bridgit, Bridgit, Bridgit....

do you honestly think you could've bribed Angelina to sleep with you?

Sunday, June 4, 2006 at 1:58:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home