I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Calling All People with Feet!

So.. I have an idea. And I hope this isn't one of those 'I-just-woke-up-and-it's-2-am-and-I-have-a-revolutionary-invention-that-will
change-the-world' sort of ideas, especially because those always seem so dumb when you're awake and coherent. Anyway, I want to go hiking. And I need people to come with me. And think of a place to go that will result in a good camping spot near water. And bring alcohol.

Ok, granted, I haven't thought it through much, but considering I unpacked Summer's backpack and I now have my own sturdy hiking backpack, I'm thinking this idea has merit.

Tiburon Guy.. I'm looking at you. And Bob.. law school's over for the summer. Put away the textbook and go buy beer.

Also Corey and I went for a drink at the Canadian yesterday. They were having a dodgeball tournament and there were hot boys everywhere. We heart hot, sweaty boys playing with balls in a cage.

Wayne's leaving at 4 tomorrow morning to fly to Thunder Bay for work, and this makes me sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kwazer said...

Well if #1 & #7 from your post yesterday are in fact true, then count me in! (;

In actuality, my days for the next week will be filled up with packing and moving (so I can't avoid putting away the textbook...it is just that I'll be putting it/them away into boxes to move).
So any hiking adventures in my future would have to take place in the next week. That is, unless your idea of hiking involves carrying heavy boxes up three flights of stairs to an apartment building. If that is the case, I'm definitely buying the beer (:

Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 1:05:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Kwazer said...

...I meant to say "any hiking adventures in my future would have to take place after this coming week".
That is what I get for trying to write comments when I should instead be taking a nap.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 1:07:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home