I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday's Musings

-I adore that Pepsi commercial with Jimmy Fallon and Parker Posey where they start dancing in the street to that campy dance song ("Streamline" by Newton in case anyone's interested).. I wish more people just spontaneously started dancing in the street. The world would be a happier place if this happened.

-On that note, why do dance-offs in bars only ever happen in movies? I want to make it my goal to have a danceoff with a skanky bar-fly before I turn 30 on a normal Saturday night.

-Ross' Mom's friend may own my cat, Onye's sister. They were bought from the same place at the same time, at about the same age and have the same personalities and physical attributes. Ross and I wonder which of them is more evil.

-Szechuan is hard to spell, hard to say and easy to consume copious amounts of. Ross and I went for Smorgasbord tonight. Smorgasbord is a sadly under-used word.

-I want to have a Superhero party for Halloween this year. Originally I thought about being Wonderwoman, but thought that might be too cliche. I've got it narrowed down to 2 superheroines from X-Men. I took the 'Which Marvel Superheroine are you?' test on Liquid Generation.. but it never actually loaded my results. :(

Day One of my 6 days off nears completion.

2 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

Damn you and your six days off. My friends and I had lots of people dressing up as Superheroes at our halloween party. Not only that, but we had a superhero party earlier last year in July for no reason other than we felt like it.

Saturday, May 6, 2006 at 11:20:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny you mention that pepsi song, my little girl will stop doing what ever she is doing (she's 6 1/2 months old) and turn around and sit and watch it... that and the telus commercials. but mainly that one

Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 4:35:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home