I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Response

I'm sorry man, but that's really low. I was in a relationship last year that I gave 210% of myself to, just in order to discover that he was dreadfully unhappy and looking for love online, much like you're doing.

Grow a pair and break up with your current, learn to be by yourself, and then get back in the swing.. but no.. not currently interested.

Sweet? Man.. have you ever underestimated me..

**Had to add -- His Response**

Hi again bree, I am so sorry, you made me think alot, you are completely right. I am going to take your advice because its the right thing to do. I am really sorry for bothering you and thanx, your really sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Good for you! I mean - who really falls for that crap?!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 5:31:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home