I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Oh what a tangled web..

Andrew came up from Calgary to visit last night, and this morning, Corey talked me into helping him make breakfast for the three of us. We made a decent spread of eggs (note to everyone.. I can work wonders with some things, just don't make me fry eggs!), hashbrowns, toast, bacon and corned beef hash.

Just as we were about to dish up, I looked up in the cupboard and noticed what appeared to be a gossamer curtain hanging above me on the ceiling and upon further inspection noticed it was quite frankly the largest spiderweb I'd ever seen in my life. It stretched from both sides of the kitchen, to the lip above the window and back to the chandelier. Pointed it out to the guys, Corey shrieked and refused to come into the kitchen and Andrew and I admired the handiwork.

It was quite pretty.

Corey and Andrew opted to eat in the living room, and I stood in the kitchen and thoughtfully chewed my bacon while I watched the little yellow spider above my head.

After we ate, Corey handed me his dishes to put in the sink, and I grabbed the swiffer and a duster cloth and took down the little spider's home. It was very pretty, just not in my house.

1 Comments:

Blogger tallarin cervecero said...

ards,
marcelo.excuse me..but I think that you are Beautiful.Your Picture I love it.really are a pretty woman.
regards,
marcelo.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 2:02:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home