I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"NO!" in every Language

I logged onto lava today to this message:
Hi bree, have to tell you how much I liked your profile, you sound smart, funny, and sweet. To top it off, that is a beautiful pic you have ! Im a little older, smart, sensitive guy that loves having fun. Im mature but young and silly as well, I understand how women think and how to treat them. Im in a relationship with a girl your age now but unhappy and im trying to end it. Id luv to chat with you get to know more of you. Please dont let my age scare you, people always tell me I look younger !! I really hope you reply me, your so cute and seem really sweet!! I have my life sorted out, good job, new truck,dirt bike, and a new house. Sorry to ramble, just really want you to give me a chance! Reply and I will tell you anything you want to know !!

Bye bye sweets, Jay.
Ugh! No, No, No, and No! Ok, granted being that he's 31 it means he's only a year out of my demographic, which is ALMOST forgivable, but to blatantly admit that he's currently attached and unhappy so he's searching elsewhere???? You dog. I have half a mind to send this guy a response berating him for his complete and utter lack of respect towards his current and to tell him to grow up, grow a pair of nuts and learn to be by himself instead of hopping from one relationship to another. And this is now #2 (!) guy that's admitted he's in a relationship with a 22 year old girl and that it isn't panning out.. well fuck, boys.. I'm 22, too! The same complaints you have about these girls are probably the same things you'd bitch about to the next girl you found to pity you online.

Actually, scratch that.. I'm going to write him anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, May 19, 2006 at 11:44:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 at 12:18:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home