I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Lazy Days

Today at work rocked.. I love being at the point where I know exactly where to look if I'm not balanced.

I've developed an admirer. This big black man came into the bank one day and I served him, so now apparently I'm his best friend. He actually makes it a point to hang out in front waiting for me to show up on a break so he can 'talk to me'. Just to clarify, this talking really consists of me reading the same line in my book 12 times in my attempts to ignore him, and then finally raising my eyebrow at him in annoyance. He hasn't got the hint the last 7 times, and today was no different. He actually asked for my number! I pretty much ran inside, and downstairs where I told my coworker, Anthony and John, the security guard about Mr. Annoying.

I'm not really creeped out, but John's very protective over me, and left straightaway to go see if he could talk to this guy to lay off. I'm just really pissed off I had to retreat from the beautiful sunshine to the flourescent lit haven (albeit, air conditioned one) that is our staff room because this guy won't get the hint.

Anyway.. it was GLORIOUS today!

Rossy and I thought too highly of it to spend the day inside, so we grabbed the football and went and threw it at each other for an hour and a bit.

We're like our own mini football league.. except I can't catch and he can't throw. I also don't run. At all.

So it was pointless, but fun, and I'm trying to take a day off between tanning sessions so I don't develop an addiction to them like I do to everything else, so I thought a little natural sun might do the trick.

Sometimes it helps to have nice lowkey evenings like this, and Rossy's a rocking partner in crime.

J'aime Lazy Days!

Ok.. so inspite of how active my dating life has been lately (coffee with Phil tomorrow, Eric's back on Thursday and I'm supposed to do dinner this weekend with Thomas), I still feel kind of lonely and wish I could just find a nice guy and fall in love again.

I miss being in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home