I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Overdue for a Mugging

Sheer stupidity brought me to Stony Plain Road tonight. Sheer stupidity and an obsession with Febreeze made me wander around for 20 minutes.

After I'd fullfilled my need, I went back to Jasper Place to wait for my bus and was standing in the park smoking when a bunch of punk kids discovered a cat cowering in the bushes. They started trying to coax it out, cackling like only punk kids do, and one of them actually threw his coke can into the bush to scare it out.

It ran across the parking lot, and towards what I can only hope is a safe home.

I glared at these sorry excuses for human beings for a second and finally spoke up.

"Good job bro.. you managed to scare something an 1/8th your size... fucking morons."

The kids looked at me sitting there looking at them with utter disdain and yelled their choice of phrases at me. 'Bitch' was used more than a few times.

I just got up, walked away with my middle finger in the air and got on my bus because, yeah, they're right... I'm a bitch, but that's better than anything they'll ever be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home