I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'm obsessed with electrical storms. Obsessed. So much so that the one that's currently going on has coerced me back out of the house at 1:30 in the morning to walk down to 7/11 with Rossy and the pooches despite the fact we are craving nothing.

Went to The Da Vinci Code with the boys tonight. If you haven't read the book, by all means, go watch it.. if you have, don't expect anything new.

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

That is soo true. My friends and I saw it at a drive in theater right after I finished reading the book and I gotta say there wasn't really anything new there. It was like my mind did a better job of visualizing it than the movie did.

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 8:19:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home