I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Fuck That

So for those I've actually spoken with in recent days, my mom and I currently aren't speaking. At all. Unless you count the random emails sent back and forth to address recent happenings. I don't.

I got my first MSN message from her in 3 weeks today.

"Bridgit.. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm putting down Tiara on Monday."


Gee thanks mom, you can't call me to say you're sorry for what you said, but you send me an abrupt IM to let me know you're putting down one of my favorite dogs in the world?

Not only that, but when I responded asking why, I got no response. And during this whole 'not talking' thing, she's still sending me on retarded forwards. Bridgit despises forwards. :(

And this is why I'm taking the $3.50 I would spend on a Mother's Day card to buy gummy bears tomorrow.

Yeah, Mr. Roberts.. you're right.. we are weird.


'Gramma Yars'.. I'll miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger breepeace said...

I love you Bridget!! Or in my moms terms I 5836 you. Your like a mom to me so be please to know i love you.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 2:47:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger breepeace said...

its ross

Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 2:47:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home