I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Confessions of a Shopaholic/Bad Singer/Book Nerd

So Ry came over today just as Rossy and I were popping out to go tanning, he gave us a lift to pop in for a quick tan and then him and I went and hung out all day, shopping.

The idea of the shopping trip was supposed to be a girl's opinion of what to get his mom for Mom's day, but considering how particularly jaded I am on that particular holiday at the moment, I fear I was little help.

However, I did get copious amounts of thong sandals (see picture above) after he so graciously pointed out that I wore out the lone pair I bought last summer in just one weekend of camping and drunken debauchery. He had a point, so I bought 6 pairs this time. That's 6 whole camping trips! Oh, this summer is gonna rock!

On Monday, which was the day of Rossy's birthday, Rossy, Corey and I were at the mall partaking in Marg night and curry dishes at Earls, and on the way out saw one of those large toy vending machines with the crane. Ryan and I have a joint obsession with these machines and cannot leave the mall without trying our hand, and 9/10 leave with a toy/CD that cost us under $5 (I have one stuffed dog that cost me $5, if he wasn't cute I would have left him in the machine). Well that particular night, he was nowhere around, but I had a spare toonie dying to be spent, so I tried and lost both dollars. Corey and Ross laughed because I bragged we were almost unbeatable at this game, and I walked away with a deflated ego.

Well today was no different with the two of us there, so I'd like everyone to meet Anthrax and Arlo (Anthrax is on top because he's the alpha male, and every good gay relationship needs a defined top.. even a fluffy, flamey blue one with a ribbon around his neck).

I also ordered a bunch of books from the library last week, when I went through the 6 paperbacks I'd already checked out too quickly... and it looks like almost everything came in...


I obviously wasn't paying attention to my library notices over the past few days.. I figured one or two books were in at most, so imagine my surprise when I get there and realize I have 13 items in. It's a damn good thing the library has a 40 item limit.

And I steam cleaned last night while the rest of the city was out in full force celebrating the latest hockey win.

I am truly the coolest person I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home