I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday's Nutshell

I am truly, madly and deeply disappointed to discover that in the entirety of 4 days off I got two loads of laundry done, lost and found puppy man, poop scooped the back yard (AGAIN) and cleaned the bathrooms. That's it. That's all.

I got NOTHING accomplished this weekend. This is disheartening, folks. It's true -- a procrastinator's work is never done.

I had a date tonight. I won't go into details, but I think I made another friend tonight. He's chatty, and I can use lots of chatty people around me.

I went to the Roost with the boys on Saturday with the purpose of finding Dade a man. It's never a good idea to hit a club with the makings of a migraine, but I went and was having a decent time until it hit me like a Mack truck. Sadly, Operation Get Dade Laid didn't go over as planned, but I remain hopeful.

Back to the grind tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Poor Dade. If only I knew some single gay men that lived in Alberta I would forward them on over. Sadly though, I can't help him out.

Good luck in getting all your stuff done. I too planned on laundry in the past couple of days. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the stars. I wonder if someone will ever do a horoscope for people to tell them what days will be good for laundry and other miscellaneous errands. That would be a great horoscope!

Cheers lil sis!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at 6:13:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

ahhh...I know what it's like. Lately, I haven't even found time to shave. I'm up late...well...yes..this 5am comment is late. It's the end of term time again.

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 5:08:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home