I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I caught it like a cold!

I'm happy right now. Like really happy.

Despite waking up to discover my crackpot dog had let herself out AGAIN during the night, I'm really in good spirits.

It's 1 in the afternoon, sunny outside and I spent last night getting drunk with someone who likes me.

Really, Really likes me.

Is interested in me and in his words.. "I've been all about you for the longest time".

Appearances can be decieving..

the guy that some people (Corey) have written off as being a 'punk' and the guy I always just thought of as a friend is spiritual, intellectual, sweet and a damn good kisser.

For once it's not all about sex.

And for once, that's really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home