I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, April 14, 2006

He's Back Y'all

Back to our regularly scheduled broadcasting..

Anyway, before I got home yesterday to Ross' announcement that we had a 'small problem' I had all these things I wanted to ramble about.

I made a friend on the bus on the way home last night. While I was waiting for the bus outside of Commerce Place, this little girl comes, plops down right beside me and starts telling me things about her stuffed cat. Her mom and her were actually catching the same bus I was, so she sat beside me the entire way and we played I-Spy for a bit.

I like kids like that. They don't need their PSP or MP3 player to keep them happy and unbored.. just a little imagination and the world is their oyster.

She drew me a picture in my day planner.. I think it's me, but you can never tell with stick men.

But I think that's it. I had a rant, but I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home