I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, April 07, 2006

A few random thoughts..

-I absolutely hate when people get on the bus and sit beside me and they smell like curry or sausage. If they look like a smeller, I've now perfected my perpetually ill look. Who wants to sit beside the girl who looks ready to ralph?

-I've been looking forward to tonight all week. I cashed out faster tonight than ever and just about had a meltdown when I didn't balance.. until I remembered I forgot to post something. Happiness ensued.

-Apparently I'm broker than I thought I was. My GST cheque was larger than any other GST cheque that I cashed today.

-I love my job.. really really love my job. And most of my coworkers rock.. even if Anthony is still bugging me to take those weird yoga classes with him at the Y.

-Today is the sort of day happiness lives in. I never would have thought that when I woke up this morning to the drearyness outside, it would turn out this beautiful and perfect.

-I love when I get on the bus after work and the little Phillipino bus driver is driving my bus.. he never takes a break. Like ever. So I always get home 15 minutes earlier than any other driver. It does occur to me that if I were the one waiting enroute to my stop, I'd be really pissed off that I missed the bus every day that he drives.

It's Friday.. fuck Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home