I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Commercials Work

I'm a consumerist whore tonight.

While watching my secret obsession tonight (hint: it's reality TV, and it has Tyra Banks in it, and if you still don't know.. go back to your hole) and I saw commercials for the Bissell Spot Bot and for Febreeze Allergen Reducer, so guess who is going shopping tomorrow?

Not to mention the hours I spent today dragging Lachlan through the Swedish paradise we dub Ikea to help me pick out an area rug. Gotta love a guy who'll not only indulge your silly girl shopaholic tendencies, and let you wander aimlessly through showrooms trying out all the furniture, but who actually enjoys doing it with you. God I'm going to miss him when he leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home