I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bum Ankle

I don't know what I've done, or when I've done it, but somehow I've either managed to seriously sprain or break/crack my ankle.

It's been giving me trouble off and on all week, but last night I woke up at 2 am and resorted to spending the next 2 hours trying to find a more comfortable position to sleep in. I found sleeping on my stomach worked well, until I shifted and realized that now my piercing was giving me grief.

I popped a few demerol that mom gave me back in November for my wisdom teeth, figuring that because I take painkillers so rarely they should knock me out and allow me to sleep for the next hour or so.

Sadly, this was not to be. I dozed in and out all morning, waking up a few times wincing, and finally just got out of bed and let the dogs out at 9.

I've been sitting waiting for Rossy to wake up to come with me, because if there's anything more depressing than sitting in a Medicentre waiting room by yourself.

Off to get my diagnosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home