I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Birthdates

Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year.

- 1863 - Sixteen countries meeting in Geneva agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1929 - The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or Black Tuesday, ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression.
- 1992 - The Food and Drug Administration approves Depo Provera for use as a contraceptive in the United States.

- 1948 - Kate Jackson, American Actress (Charlie's Angels)
- 1971 - Winona Ryder, American Actress (and budding shoplifter)

- 1911 - Joseph Pulitzer, Hungarian-American publisher, posthumously establishing the Pulitzer prizes and one of the two originators of 'yellow journalism' (b. 1847)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Janice Still and i would like to show you my personal experience with Depo-Provera.

I am 24 years old. I have been on Depo for 9 years and did not realize that the symptoms I experienced might be related to the shot. I am now facing thousands of dollars in dental work due to bone density loss, and will probably end up with osteoporosis. I am getting off Depo and will never touch it again!

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Low libido, joint pain, bone density loss, dental problems, headaches, fatigue, out of control eating, gained 40 lbs., depression

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Janice Still

Depo-Provera Prescription Information

Monday, October 27, 2008 at 4:06:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home