I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

We almost had to move it up to the 10 second rule!




I can't deny that Ryan Reynolds is beyond hot, and I'd be likely to rent any movie starring him just to stare at him (point in case, The Amityville Horror -- not scary at all, The In-Laws -- Worst movie I ever paid to see, etc), but I have to admit that Waiting... was by far one of the most hokey movies I've seen in a long time.

I've worked in the food service industry, and I have to admit I KNOW some of those crazy coworkers, but c'mon, a game in which it's the sole point to get another male employee to unwittingly look at your 'twig n' berries'? Ugh.. tasteless and not very accurate, AT ALL.

If you are like me and would be Ryan's slave just to be around him 24/7, see it just for him, if not, my firm recommendation is to pass and save your fivespot.

It'll also save you precious time at the video store wincing at the painfully slow new employee while your date gets more and more antsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home