I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday Sucked, too



I'm official now, I guess.

My new nametag was sitting in my wicket when I got to work this am. Too bad I'm seriously contemplating playing my only trump card and handing in my notice if I don't get the last day of the month off like I keep requesting.

The dog show in Red Deer begins that day and the folks get into town on Thursday night, so it's uber important that I get it off, and despite me asking for it off the day I started, apparently they feel they're so short staffed that they can't even grant me that one shift off at month end.

Not a happy camper.. so I'll attempt it again, and if it's a no go, then this is a no go too I guess.

Also the BES was done about 2 weeks ago apparently, when we were really short staffed and extremely busy with long lineups, so they should know I'm worthwhile to keep on if I can pull that off and still have client compliments.

And besides that.. I'm like the referral queen. I set up prospectives with new accounts every day, and today I even sold a mortgage, so dammit CIBC.. just keep me on.

I'm also developing the flu, cold, bubonic plague and it rots. I'm such a wimp when I'm sick.

Was supposed to go to an Oilers game tonight, but apparently SOMEONE is now taking a friend with lady troubles, so here I sit and contemplate napping.

I'm depressed.. and sick. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home