I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stuff N Such

You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.


So I had 'the flu'.. my boss didn't sound convinced but at least I don't have to go in today.

Y'know how you hear about people getting reprimanded for maintaining a weblog, especially if contains anything that could be construed as derogatory in regards to the company?

Well, in case anyone is interested, the reason the link to the right of this page for Corina's blog no longer works is because she recieved a warning from her place of employment yesterday for hers.

I always thought they were isolated incidences, but I suppose employers are tiring of reprimanding their employees for normal things like sleeping or drinking on the job, and need to start a witchhunt for more modern reasons.

I'll bet Instahell would sue me for all I was worth if they got ahold of mine.

Dade and Rossy are cleaning out the spare room, which I guess won't be that much longer in light of the fact that Dade's moving in shortly.

Apparently is really inept in the kitchen, when we pulled the breadmaker out of the closet storage he asked if it was a 'mini washing machine'.

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

A mini-washing machine?!? Wow...that's is...wow.

Yeah, but you always refer to the place as Instahell which is undoubtedly not called, thus how can you get in trouble?

Sunday, March 19, 2006 at 12:40:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home