I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring Has Sprung

The grass is soaked, someone, somewhere is getting 'poked'.

It's happening.. every Spring we get a bunch more hot cops in the city. Or maybe they just come out of hibernation or cryogenic freezing chambers.

Whatever it is, the warming weather causes them to shed their flak jackets for their short sleeved navy blue uniforms and to walk up and down Jasper Ave like hot (and clothed) male underwear models.

Or maybe my libido is just out of control.

Kristina.. I'm sorry to hear you tried to meet me at Hallmark last weekend. Yes, I 'quit going'. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Everytime I would walk by, which happens tons as I don't know my way around the mall... i would look in... there is always the same guy with the funky coloured and cut hair

Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 3:35:00 PM PST

 
Blogger breepeace said...

Adam.. appearances can be deceiving.. he's a very sweet kid. I live in the West End though.. give me a holler and we can meet for coffee or something sometime when you have time to blow.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Unknown said...

cool, because i live there too... right now there isn't any place for me to walk for the 2 or 3 hours i would love to

never said anything bad... i was one of those kids, not that you could tell now though

Friday, March 31, 2006 at 4:10:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home