I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Souvenirs!!!


So Ry got back from Florida today, has a cute little burn on his face and some jetlag to show for it.

We watched some show on the World's Dirtiest Jobs while we visited, and you know your life lacks excitement when you actually watch the host going through the process of collecting a Stallion's sperm to artificially inseminate a mare.
Anyway.. he brought me back a Stitch washcloth, and honestly, I can't even express in words how cool this thing was.

It came all shrink wrapped, and you threw it into a bowl of water and watched it expand. Since I really don't lay a claim to any interesting goings-on on Thursday I took pictures to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home