I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Sort of night the best stories are born...


I *guess* it was a good night last night. From all I can remember it seems like it, but it was like the night that never ended.

To start, Corey and I blackmailed Adam into coming and ditching his clingy and demanding boyfriend, Cory, and coming to drink with us at the Canadian Brewhouse. After an hour of angry texting back and forth between him and the aforementioned beau, Adam bailed.

We called Ross and he brought his friend Cassandra over, had a pitcher of green beer on top of the grasshoppers I'd already been drinking, and then Matt and Ryan showed up with some friends.

I got suckered into calling over some guy Corey and Ross thought was hot, good thing I did because the poor guy is new in Edmonton from PEI and really knows no one here. Chatted with him for a bit, established he was straight and invited him to the peelers with us after he was done his beer.

And then St. Petes..

How many good drinking stories begin with, "When we got to the strippers..."?

I am the queen of winning posters (keychains, magnets, lighters, you name it), and ended up with a few posters and a lighter myself and gave the rest to the boys and some girl who came with us.

Matt was Matt, which generally means super generous and drinks and shots kept coming.

After a lapdance or two, and several more drinks, Ryan and I went outside for a smoke and he springs on me that he's apparently ALWAYS had a crush on me.

Super awkward moment. Wasn't sure how to react to that, since I always thought Ryan was joking with me when he made comments in that thread.

Anyway, then we decide it would be a great idea to go downtown to the afterhours club, but when we got there, standing in line for 20 minutes in the heavy snowfall sounded like no fun at all, so we decided to pass and head back to the Westend.

The girl and I charged through the park to get Wok Box food across from Commerce Place, but of course at 2:30 in the morning it was closed.. like just about everything else.

Dropped her off at her place, and we all went back to Matt's to pass out.

And now it's time for me to sign off and post a few morepictures.. keep in mind, I forgot I had a camera once I forgot how to say CIBC, so about 8 drinks into the night.. pics cut off after the Canadian.













1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

You always get licked! I'ts not fair!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 at 3:10:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home